Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SOMEDAY THEY WILL KNOW

Someone said that she will be happiest soul when I die,
Someone said that I am a psycho,
Someone said that I always want to be the center of attention,
Someone said that I am a loser.

Someone said that I don't take life seriously;
Someone said that I should be more chill,
Someone said that I am a social butterfly,
Someone said that I am a loner.

Someone said that he does not love me anymore,
Someone said that he wants to go on a date with me;
Someone said that I am an angel,
Someone said that I am a witch.

How am I suppose to live in this paradox?


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Allegory on Conformity

There was a village inhabited by scrawny people. They often wondered, why they never put on weight? Once, in their village came an obese gir...