Monday, December 12, 2011

WINTER THRILLS

he told me to write a note for her, I wrote it this way:

Never thought of falling in love, but Baby when you look at me, I cannot help, I cannot pretend, taking the easiest way out I am jotting down what I feel. There is an absolute restlessness in me tonight. I want to shoot the moon, kiss the stars, and beg the morning not to show its face. The winter coldness matters to me but not much, my dreams are coming true, I am winning the battle, I am learning to know myself better. I am skipping my meals, but God knows why weakness is at bay, maybe the mental strength is my catalyst. I have lots of works to do, but I am cool, time can wait as it always did.

I love the way you look at me- shy and smart, making sure that I do not catch you, you follow me like the cloud, but your eyes are like stars they show me what is inside of you. Little do I know you, but day by day I am guaranteed that this love is not a one-way traffic for I know that you too feel the same. If I am wrong then do not correct me, for I am happy in this illusion. Yes, I am happy, so happy. Here is the song that states my heart,

         Strange feeling I have known these few days,
         While awake or in deep slumber, I think of you.
         While in silence, or in crowd; I see you,
         While puffing a cigarette, or tossing a coin, I care for you.
          My whistle sounds interesting if it’s your name that I breathe,
          So, I conclude the age old sickness has hit me, I am in love. 

Gap Year: Invest in Your Future

It's perfectly okay to take a gap year. Our state board has recently declared the Class-12 results. As usual, the majority of students f...