Friday, December 2, 2011

WINTER WHISPERS


When I am old with no orgasm to excite me,
Sitting by the fireside and having my evening tea;
Thinking where you will be, but where ever you will be,
Do me a favour- do think of me.
The laughter brought by all the lighter side of life,
And the tragedies; yet amidst all the hardship, someone brought smiles in your face- not a stranger, not a jester, not a friend but by a girl who wrote this poem for you.
And silently hide her face in thousand stars of the sky
Not to be traced, not to be found.
*2011 version of William Butler Yeats' When You are Old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap Year: Invest in Your Future

It's perfectly okay to take a gap year. Our state board has recently declared the Class-12 results. As usual, the majority of students f...