Saturday, March 3, 2012

READING MAPS

There is a happiness within me today. The object of my affection seems to get a clue of my existence, it was all  but a matter of time. I smiled at God's own song, who was standing there tall like Alps mountain, still without sorrow. Could not believe that the black horse was so good in reading maps, it was like a dream, which I knew that could come true someday with my charms at a display. The horse knew the grassland where I graze, waiting for me as if for centuries. I could not help, but stood there and admired his majestic build, and there the magnificence was emitted from its eyes, which in no seconds lowered like my own chinks for the sun was too strong for my love's delicate eyes. I wanted to run, and rub myself in the warmness of its genuineness, but could not for the price was too hard to pay. All I have to know for now is the horse had followed me....it has learned to read maps....I know I won't be lost. 

2 comments:

5 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE AT WORK PLACE

Opinions are strictly personal. No harm intended. 1. Never engage in a romantic liaison with your co-worker until and unless this romance en...