Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WHY I LOVE FOOTBALL MORE THAN CRICKET?

 
10. That famous Sourav Ganguly shirtless incident still haunts me.

9. Footballers have strong legs. Cricketers? I don't know-covered in pants.

8. Twenty-twenty, its okay, but test series...ahahaha, such a lazy game. Oh! football, I love the ninety-minutes-it is quick and smart.

7.  No comparison between umpire and referee- whether it be the dress code or the size of the belly.

6. Watch cricket match in television- and you will know how irritating the commercial breaks are.

5. Every time I need someone to teach me the cricket jargon, the rules, the As and the Zs, it's complex. Football, aah! kick the ball in opponent's goal-post. 

4. The cost-benefit analysis: To play cricket we need: a standard cricket ball, bats, pads, gloves, stamps, helmet, and suitable footwear. For football: a football, two posts and footwear. Just calculate.

3. Compare the fielders biting their nails in great ease, till they miss a catch. Footballers,,,active till the last.

2.My bother is crazy about football, and I love him a lot, and I love what he loves, so I love football, hence proved.

1. I am from the land of great Dr.T Ao, an unsung football hero.
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Very nice... For me its alws arsenal above anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now that you will be in London, you will get the best of both....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaahaha <3 <3 it !! can i share ?? oh i already did!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this article here about the fantasy cricket application. Your article is very informative and I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.fantasy cricket application"

    ReplyDelete

An Allegory on Conformity

There was a village inhabited by scrawny people. They often wondered, why they never put on weight? Once, in their village came an obese gir...