Monday, March 12, 2012

THAT LAZY AFTERNOON

The time had burned to ashes,
As he lowered his mouth to utter the word of splendid instructions.
I concentrated so much on his eyes that his lips touched mine.

And slowly his hands made symbols in the vague air-space;

Those were not mere movements, they were touches caressing my burden soul.
I saw his ripen nipples, they were like the trees of God's garden.
I wanted him so much, but he was just like a graduation picture- the glass of loneliness was between us....

1 comment:

  1. It is a tragedy that,,,,,,the one for whom I wrote this poem is unaware of it. And for those for whom the poem was not written are more vocal about it.......

    ReplyDelete

An Allegory on Conformity

There was a village inhabited by scrawny people. They often wondered, why they never put on weight? Once, in their village came an obese gir...