Wednesday, February 29, 2012

AFTER KISSING SO MANY FROGS

Guy 1: There was a time in my life when I thought that he is going to be the one, then I got bored of him.

Guy 2: There was a time in my life when I thought that he is a fantastic kisser, then I was told he was a serial kisser.

Guy 3: There was a time in my life when I thought he could have awakened me, then I realized he was such a loser.

Guy 4: There was a time in my life when I thought I will steal or save him away from the lady he was hooked with, for he said he was shackled. Then I realized what a miserable old man he was.

Guy 5: Then I met this guy who was perfectly average in everything, it was easy to fall for him, yes, he was the best among the worse, but I got so possessive that he hated me, his friends hated me, his families hated me. I am alive for he had a small world.
                                             
Then came this guy, I cannot stop looking. How can someone be so handsome? We haven't spoken yet. I am not going to make the first move. I am yet to kiss him. Afraid that he might me one of the frogs in my laboratory.

                                 -after kissing so many frogs, I am yet to break the spell-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap Year: Invest in Your Future

It's perfectly okay to take a gap year. Our state board has recently declared the Class-12 results. As usual, the majority of students f...