Thursday, February 20, 2020

Dear Duke 4







Dear Duke 4,
                    I am letting you go for we are two different individuals, we can't be together not yesterday, today or tomorrow. Good that we didn't even try but before I let you go, there are some things I want you to know. Please don't hate me for this.

You must be doubting whether this note is for you or for someone else, it's for you, idiot! After all these years, you are still my doubtful hope, the one who loves with the mantra, everything or nothing at all.

You played your cards good but I consciously ignored it, I always wanted you to be a good player. One spark is all it takes, they say. In our case, it was your sense of gratitude that made me fall for you.

I might have hurt you, I apologize. I know all you have for me is respect, I won't let it evaporate by begging for your devotion.

I am still scared of crossing the road at night. Many men has walked before me, you're the only one who held it right and tight. That night I knew you would be the man with whom I can share my deepest fear. But you are the one who scares me the most for I am good in losing the ones I love the most.

You made way for the love to come in my unconventional life. You asked for nothing yet I lost everything. Your teases were brutal but I know deep down you did had a little crush on me. I am glad you did not say it out loud.

Our love story was meant for higher TRP, it was never in my favour. I was casted not even for a supporting role, you belong to someone else, your wedding picture will look good sans me as the bride. That's for sure.

But before I let you go, promise me never to ask who my Duke 4 was. You almost got me once. Please save me from this major life threatening embarrassment. You know it's you, just pretend you don't.

And as we end this note, let's act as we are, never lovers.

PS.White really looks good on you, you should make it your signature colour.








1 comment:

Gap Year: Invest in Your Future

It's perfectly okay to take a gap year. Our state board has recently declared the Class-12 results. As usual, the majority of students f...