Thursday, June 28, 2012

WHY DID SHE THROW THE PHONE?


She turned her finger to the page where she stopped, and began to read, “So, he had this nice sense of humour, which I had missed for so long. It is a tough thing to find a guy like him for the world had produced people busy in their own lives. Will he win my heart? There are chances that he will. But, I am scared for he looks like a womanizer, what if he takes me away from my very own existence. He is what I had long for, for so long. What if I am just a game for him? What if he just wants to win me like a trophy and throw it in the nearest sack of the rag picker?”

She closed the book only to sympathize with the protagonist. Then her phone rang, she did not pick it up, she did not want to. When the ringing stopped, she took out the SIM card and threw the phone in the green coloured trash can.
                                
                                 Task for the Readers: Why did she throw the phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap Year: Invest in Your Future

It's perfectly okay to take a gap year. Our state board has recently declared the Class-12 results. As usual, the majority of students f...