Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Love Comes Gently: Loving Myself

Personal.

These 3 years, things have been really tough for me, physically and emotionally. I lost three people who meant so much to me, and it happened consecutively. As I am undergoing an existential crisis, I can't think of any other condition other than this. I am questioning life and the meaning of it, death and the role it plays in one's life. 

I may come as an open book but reading a book too takes time. On the top of that, I am a difficult book to review. There are things which I don't want to discuss, there are times when I just want to be alone, everyone deserves an 'alone time', come on. There are some pains which is deeper than the Ocean with the highest gravitational pull. True, I have no regrets, I did what I was best at, loving unconditionally. But to say, goodbye, at the end is a situation which takes time to cope.

However, in all these, I forgot to take care of myself. I have noticed, recently. Hence, this year, let me invest in myself. Let me love myself, not like selfish person does but like someone who cherishes one's life, one which is executed by taking care of one's health and mental wellbeing. 

I start with, taking care of my eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap Year: Invest in Your Future

It's perfectly okay to take a gap year. Our state board has recently declared the Class-12 results. As usual, the majority of students f...