Saturday, January 11, 2014

THE FIRST EJACULATION FOR THE YEAR

Ejaculation also means, 'to say something suddenly.' When I write, I say.



I am not going to talk about NiMo or RaGa or AvKej, in fact, I am not going to talk about politics. Citizens of our country die, poverty sustains, cricket soar, Bollywood is gaga over the 100 crore club, yeah, what’s new in that? The only thing new is Ayangti Longkumer has to lodge a complaint  and no police station in the country will agree to take it up, and the good lawyers are all dead.
The history of the world says that the society has always been divided into have and have nots…you won’t know a shit about that until you feel it. What should you or I feel ? If I say, “Do you feel it?” It sounds like a sadist monster raping a virgin, by the way, Vijay Mallya kind of imitates that Virgin airlines owner Richard Branson if you agree to this then you have a good observation power like me. I think I am drifting away from the main point. What I want to say is <>stop acting pricey, you mirror addict, all I wanted you to do is read something or the other every day, does not matter even if it is one line or 90000 lines. You might have the reading habit in you, you may not have the reading habit in you, but I believe it can be developed. For those who cannot read, hearing is a medium of reading, hear stuff which you think needs to be heard.

Talking about reading? Do read my blogs, give me encouragement or criticize me, not brutally though coz’ I am more talented than you <smiley>. If a Statesman/ Professor/Activist/Author/ Celebrity write something we take it without considering whether it should go to the trash can or to our minds.  A talent dies the moment you ignore it...really? Not really. I am kind of bizarre but how does it matter, twenty years, make it fifteen years down the line your sons and daughters will be reading the prose, poems, essays, short stories and novels I have written. They will be saying something like papa/mama will you please explain what this writer has written??? Then you will be like shit I don’t know, feeling highly regretful that when I was there all along/ behind/up/down/in front of you, you never bothered to analyze/ inquire what I meant when I wrote this and that.

If there is any sense left in you then be with me in my writing when I am alive rocking and your friend. Understood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap Year: Invest in Your Future

It's perfectly okay to take a gap year. Our state board has recently declared the Class-12 results. As usual, the majority of students f...