Thursday, October 18, 2012

WHY DON’T YOU LEAVE HER AND COME TO ME

                                       


Why don’t you leave her and come to me,
Don’t you see she is so not meant for you?
She can’t keep you high; she can’t make you smile,
What fun is to solve her, when she is always sober?

Why don’t you leave her and come to me,
I know she is your lady, but you two look like twins and you can’t commit incest;
She might handle your temper, but I always give you a reason to laugh;
You might be everything she ever needed, but what matters is who explores you more.

Can’t you see I am perfect for you, why don’t you leave her and come to me.


*The edited version of this poem can be found in Ayangti Longkumer's Magic Quill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap Year: Invest in Your Future

It's perfectly okay to take a gap year. Our state board has recently declared the Class-12 results. As usual, the majority of students f...